The Best Natural Solutions for Frizzy Hair | HealthTips24HD
► Subscribe:➜ https://goo.gl/nscVbV
► Website:➜ http://imopk.com/category/health-beauty/
► Facebook:➜ https://www.facebook.com/healthtips24hd/
► Twitter:➜ https://twitter.com/HealthTips24HD
► Google+:➜ https://goo.gl/kew741
__|Watch More Videos|
The Best Natural Solutions for Frizzy Hair
Many women feel the need to find solutions to avoid frizzy hair. Although frizz isn’t a serious problem, it’s very annoying for women who want their hair to look silky.
This time we wanted to share the best natural frizz taming solutions so you can incorporate them into your regular beauty routine.
Natural Solutions to Prevent Frizz
The regular application of some natural solutions can help prevent frizzy hair. These solutions, unlike many commercial creams and gels, don’t alter oil production nor cause dandruff.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Considered one of the best natural conditioners out there, apple cider vinegar is a perfect remedy for preventing frizz. Its nutrients soften and flatten the cuticles to smooth frizzy hair.
How to Use it
• Combine equal parts of apple vinegar and water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
• Spray the product on wet hair and leave on for an hour.
• Then, rinse your hair with cold water to make it less porous.
2. Coconut Milk
Rich in fatty acids, amino acids, and antioxidants, coconut milk is a natural product that revitalizes dry hair. Applying it on your hair moisturizes the roots, leaving your hair looking really silky.
How to Use it
• Warm the coconut milk (an amount that will cover all your hair).
• Apply it from roots to tips with the help of a spray bottle.
• Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave on for an hour.
• After this time, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and let it air dry.
• Repeat this procedure up to 2 to 3 times a week.
1. Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil has a very pleasant aroma and is full of nutrients that strengthen hair. Its fatty acids reduce dryness and tame frizzy hair.
How to Use it
• Pour a few drops on the palms of your hands and massage them on your wet hair.
• Let your hair dry without rinsing out the oil for better results.
• Use 2 or 3 times a week.
Is your hair really rebellious? Does your hair frizz out right when you go outside? Say goodbye to this problem! Try any of the solutions we mentioned in this video and see the results.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Health Tips channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.