These spring rolls are stuffed with spicy shrimp mixture and deep fried.
SHRIMP SPRING ROLLS - (Serves - 4)
8 shrimps, shelled and deveined with tail
8 spring rolls sheets
Oil for deep-frying
1 spring onion bulb
1 fresh red chilli
1 inch ginger
1 tsp sesame oil
Salt to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
1¼ tsps cornstarch
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Finely chop spring onion bulb and place in a bowl.
3. Finely chop fresh red chilli and add to the bowl. Grate ginger into the bowl.
4. Add sesame oil, salt, shrimps and lemon juice and mix well. Add cornstarch and mix well.
5. Break egg in another bowl and beat well.
6. Place a spring roll sheet on a worktop. Put a marinated shrimp at one end and roll keeping the tail outside, sealing with the beaten egg. Make remaining shrimp spring rolls in the similar way.
7. Deep-fry the shrimp spring rolls in hot oil till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor