Freshly made tnadoori chicken pieces tossed in spicy schezwan sauce.
SCHEZWAN TANDOORI CHICKEN
4-8 chicken lollipops
½ cup Schezwan sauce
½ cup yogurt
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
1 teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1½ tablespoons mustard oil
Butter for brushing
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 medium white onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped spring onion greens
Sliced spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 200º C.
2. Mix together yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, dried fenugreek leaves powder, cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and mustard oil in a bowl.
3. Make incisions on chicken lollipops, add to the bowl and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Transfer marinated chicken lollipops on a baking tray, put tray in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with some butter.
5. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and onion, mix and sauté till onion turns translucent.
6. Add Schezwan sauce, mix well and bring to a boil. Add salt and mix well.
7. Add chopped spring onion greens and mix. Add baked chicken lollipops, mix well and let it get heated through.
8. Garnish with sliced spring onion greens and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor