These super delicious Sabudana Vadas are crispy from outside and gooyi from inside.These is maharashtrian fried snack made from Sago and basically serve during fasting time like Shravan and Navratri
Connect with me on :
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHUP...
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dvdKitchen/
instagram : https://www.instagram.com/desivdesikitchen/
Tools used for video :
1. Camera : Canon SX710HS (30X optical zoom)(affiliate) - https://amzn.to/2PbsGFh
2. Tripod : Manfrotto MKCOMPACTACN-BK Compact Action Tripod (Black)(affiliate) - https://amzn.to/2vKdOFt
3. Memory card : SanDisk class 10 SDHC(affiliate) - https://amzn.to/2vGVzRc
Sabudana Vada ingredients
- Sabudana - 1/2 Cup
- After soaked sabudana doubles in size
- Boiled and mashed potatoes - 2
- Cumin Seed - 1 tsp
- Crushed chili - 3
- Roasted peanut powder - 3 tbsp
- Rock salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
1.Mix all ingredients in bowl and make dough .
2. Deep fry in oil or roast in Appe pan.