Rasam Recipe - How To Make South Indian Rasam - Lentil Soup Recipe | Annuradha - Rajshri Rewinds
Learn how to make Rasam an, South Indian delicacy only on Rajshri Food.
Rasam is a South Indian curry recipe made with pigeon peas, vegetable and spices. Make this easy soup recipe at home and sip it on a cold rainy day!
1/2 cup pigeon peas
5 cups water
1 large tomato finely chopped
5 cloves garlic - optional
1 tbsp. tamarind juice
1 green chilli finely chopped
1 tsp. roasted cumin powder
1 tsp. black pepper powder
1 tsp. oil
1 tsp. mustard seeds
8-10 curry leaves
1 whole red chilli
Fresh coriander leaves - chopped
Method of preparation:
- Cook the dal in water (for 3-4 whistles in a pressure cooker or in a pot till very soft) .
- Hand churn to blend. Add all the remaining ingredients.
- In a round bottom pan, heat oil. Add the tempering ingredients. Let them splutter.
- Add to the dal mixture. Boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
Host: Annuradha Toshniwal
Producer: Neha Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood