Paneer Lollipop Recipe | 5 Minute Evening Snack For Kids | Quick Easy Party Appetizer / Starter
#PaneerRecipes Watch and learn how to make Paneer Lollipop recipe at home only on Tasty Safar.
Paneer Lollipop is a quick and easy to make party appetizer. This cottage cheese snack is a 5 minute recipe and is perfect for kids. Do try this Indian style Paneer Lollipop and let us know in the comments below.
200 gms Paneer / Cottage Cheese
1 tsp Green Chilli & Garlic crush
1 Potato, boiled & mashed
2 tbsp Corn Flour
1/2 Cup Of Corn, Spring Onion & Carrots
1/2 tsp Dry Mango Powder
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
Oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Corn Flour
1 tsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
1/4th tsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Water, as required
- In a large bowl add grated paneer, green chilli and garlic crush, potato, corn flour, all vegetables, dry mango powder, black pepper powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Mix everything well.
- Keep this mixture aside for few minutes.
- For slurry, in a bowl add corn flour, all purpose flour, red chilli powder and black pepper powder. Add water as required and make a thin paste.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Make small portions of the dough and roll them round. Dip them in the slurry. Coat them properly.
- Add them to the hot oil. Fry till golden brown.
- Place it on an absorbent paper. Tuck them with toothpicks and serve hot!
#snackrecipes #eveningsnackrecipes #partyappetizer #paneerstarterrecipe
Subscribe to Tasty Safar for more food recipes in Hindi!
Don't forget to like our Facebook page: