Millets and paddy Farmers burnt their Crops protesting against TDP Government l Praja Sankalpa Yatra
Millets and paddy farmers burnt their millets and paddy protesting against TDP government. The angry and disappointed farmers met Jagan Mohan Reddy in Praja Sankalpa Yatra and shared their grievance.
Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh assembly and YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will begin the 155th day of the public outreach programme Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Gudlavalleru in Gudivada constituency on Monday morning.
The padayatra will then proceed to Angaluru and Bommaluru. At Bommaluru YS Jagan will break for lunch. After lunch, at 2.45 pm the walkathon will continue and proceed to Gudivada. The YSRCP chief will participate in a public meeting at Nehru Chowk Centre in Gudivada. The padayatra will halt for the day at Gudivada.
YS Rajashekhar Reddy, our beloved leader, passed away in 2009, leaving behind an Andhra that has been yearning for change. It has been 9 years since Andhra has been struggling. Without a strong leader like YSR, the people have suffered in all spheres of life.
But change is coming. Change is here.
Make sure to stay updated with YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, as he strives to shape the future of Andhra Pradesh. We support this young, dynamic and visionary leader and we implore everyone who cares about the future generations to take part in this great movement. Like, share and comment and make sure you spread the word! Jagananna Ki Thoduga!
Follow us on social media:
For More Jagan's video-
YSR Kutumbam Launched-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yNEaBJ6CY
JaganSpeaks : Episode 1-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8FTFhLq-Y&t=2s
Ravali Jagan Kavali Jagan -Praja Sankalpa Yatra-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJnd6UEbHxg
Why be a part of YSR Kutumbam?
1. Connect directly with jagananna's office2. Register your problems with his office
3. Resolution of your problems will be Jagan Anna's Government's priority
How to register for YSR Kutumbam online?
STEP 1: Fill up your details in the registration form and click ‘Submit’. Congratulations! You are now a part of YSR Kutumbam
STEP 2: Click on the activation link sent to your registered e-mail ID to activate your user profile
STEP 3: Upon activating your profile, you can escalate any problem - individual or community - that you’re facing directly to Jagananna’s office. Check your inbox for an acknowledgement receipt
STEP 4: Refer friends or family, so they too can become a part of YSR Kutumbam
STEP 5: Upload your picture to get a YSR Kutumbam exclusive frame and share on Social Media
STEP 6: Don’t forget to tell your friend about YSR Kutumbam. Share extensively on Social Media Profile
YS Jaganmohan Reddy made 9 Poll Promises at YSR Congress Plenary held in Guntur with the sole aim of forming government in 2019 General Elections.
1) Rythu Bharosa Scheme guarantees Rs 50,000 to all small & mid-range farmers. In addition, Each farmer who owns less than 5 acre of land will be offered Rs 12,500 per Year for a period of 4 Years. A special fund of Rs 3,000 crore will be allotted for MSP on Farm Produce. Calamity Relief Fund of Rs 2,000 crore would be created.
2) YSR Asara Scheme: Complete Farm Loan Waiver for 89 lakh DWACRA Women.
3) Amma Badi Scheme: Class 1st to 5th Students to receive stiphend of Rs 1,000 per month. While Stiphend of Rs 1,500 will be offered to 6th to 10th Students, Intermediate Students will be paid Rs 2,000 per month. The amount will be paid to the Mothers and maximum two children in a family could avail this benefit.
4) 100 Percent Housing for Poor in 5 years. Aim is to construct 25 lakh houses.
5) Rs 20,000 will be offered per Year to each student under Fee Reimbursement Scheme
6) Arogya Sri Scheme: Will extend financial assistance to the family if the sole bread winner is sick. Pension for people suffering from kidney ailments.
7) 3-Phase Liquor Prohibition
8) Pensions for Aged People will be increased from Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000
9) Completion of all Irrigation Projects including Polavaram on a war-footing mode
day 155 praja sankalpa yatra highlights,Millets and paddy Farmers burnt their Crops protesting against TDP Government,jagan listen problems of millets and paddy farmers,praja sankalpa yatra day 155 in angaluru,Bommaluru praja sankalpa yatra highlights,day 155 Gudivada praja sankalpa yatra speech by jagan,jagan reddy speech at gudivada,Millets and paddy Farmers burnt their Crops praja sankalpa yatra,jagan meets millet farmers in pudivada,praja sankalpa yatra meets paddy farmer