Paneer pieces cooked with fresh fenugreek leaves along with indian spices.
1 medium bunch fresh fenugreek (methi), chopped
150 grams cottage cheese (paneer), cut into ½ inch pieces
4 tablespoons ghee
½ teaspoon caraway seeds (shahi jeera)
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 medium bunch spinach, chopped
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
½ cup fresh cream
¼ teaspoon dried ginger powder (saunth)
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
White pepper powder to taste
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add cottage cheese pieces and fry till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
2. Add caraway seeds in the same pan and sauté till seeds change colour. Add garlic, mix and sauté for a minute.
3. Add fenugreek leaves and spinach leaves, mix and cook till the leaves wilt. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add cream and mix well. Add dried ginger powder, cardamom powder and pepper powder and mix well.
5. Add fried cottage cheese pieces, mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor