Broccoli cooked in creamy makhni gravy.
1 medium broccoli, separated into florets
2 tsps butter
2-3 green cardamoms
1 inch cinnamon stick
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1 cup fresh tomato puree
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilli powder
4 tbsps readymade tomato puree
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsps fresh cream
1. Heat water in a deep non-stick pan, add broccoli and salt and cook for 3-5 minutes. Strain and transfer the florets into a bowl with ice cubes and ½ cup water.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter in another non-stick pan, add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, ginger-garlic paste, fresh tomato puree, salt and red chilli powder and mix well. Add tomato puree, garam masala powder and1 tbsp water and mix well. Add fresh cream and mix again. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Strain the tomato mixture into a bowl.
4. Heat remaining butter in another deep non-stick pan, add strained broccoli and toss well.
5. Transfer tomato gravy into serving bowl, top with broccoli and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor