Kodi Pulao is an authentic flavor recipe..check out the recipe in detail..
- 500gms Chicken
- 2 cups Rice
- 4tbsp Oil
- 2 Onions chopped
- 3-4Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Green chillies
- Whole spices
- 1tsp Turmeric powder
- 2tsp Chilli powder
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4tsp Garam masala
- 2tsp G&G paste
- 1tsp ghee
- 1 lemon juice
- Fried onions and cashews
- Mint leaves chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Sufficient water
- Take a bowl add chicken, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, G&G paste, salt to taste, 1tbsp of oil & marinate for 30min..
- Wash the rice & soak it for 30min..
(For 2cups of rice add 4cups of water)
- Now heat the pan add oil, whole spices, mint leaves, green chillies, onions chopped, G&G paste, salt to taste and cook until onion get soft..
- Now add this to rice and mix well.. Cover the lid & switch on the rice cooker..
- finally remove the lid & add lemon juice,ghee,fried onions and cashews..
- In the meanwhile heat the pan & add oil, Shahi jeera, clove & cardamon, onion chopped, turmeric and stir it, add salt, g&g paste and cook the onions until transparent..
- Now add marinated chicken and give a mix.. Cover the lid and cook for 5min..Remove the lid
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix, cover and cook until tomatoes get soft, gravy gets thick...switch off the flame
- Serve as shown or as u like to have
Kodi Pulao ready to enjoy..