FAO’s Jackie Alder explains why FAO’s Blue Growth Initiative is beginning to work with partners on Blue Fashion, fashion and design sustainably sourced from our oceans, and how Blue Growth activities such as these can provide opportunities for job creation in coastal communities. An exhibition at the 33rd session of COFI presents this new area of collaboration, linked to the new UN Global Partnership for Sustainable Fashion.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram - https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org