In this cooking video, I am going to show you How to make Coriander Chutney or Kothimera Pachadi recipe very easily in Telugu with English sub titles.
The detailed text for preparing Coriander chutney or kothimera pachadi is also given below.
1) Coriander leaves -- 1 Bunch big size
2) Coriander seeds -- 1 Spoon
3) Cumin seeds -- 1 Spoon
4) Green Chilly -- 10
6) Red Chilly -- 3
7) Temper Spices
8) Curry Leaves -- 2 Sprigs
9) Garlic -- 12
1) Heat 3 spoons oil in a pan
2) Fry Coriander seeds and Cumin seeds evenly.
3) Add Green chilly and Garlic and fry for sometime.
4) Add Tamarind
5) Add the coriander leaves and fry till all the leaves comes nearer as shown in the video. Cool them for 10 min.
6) Transfer all these ingredients to a mixer jar and grind coursely.
7) Heat 3 spoon oil in a pan add fry Temper seeds and red chilly
8) Now mix the coursely grinded Coriander mixture to the pan and mix finely.
9)Coriander chutney or kothimera pachadi recipe is ready now.
10) Serve with hot rice for a good taste.