Chicken Gold Coins - Marriage Function Platter Recipe - Easy, Quick & Simple Hyderabadi Cooking
Chicken Gold Coin from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes
Boneless chicken: 500 grams
Bread slices: as per the requirement
Sesame seeds: as per the requirement
Salt: 1 tsp + 1/2 tsp (optional)
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Vinegar: 1 tbsp
Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
Crushed garlic: 2 tsp
Chopped mint leaves: 2 tbsp
Chopped coriander: 2 tbsp
Green chillies: 2
Egg: 1 + 1
Oil: for frying
1. Wash and strain chicken pieces.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper powder, vinegar, soya sauce, crushed garlic, chopped mint leaves, chopped coriander and chopped green chillies to chicken.
2. Grind all these into a fine paste without using water. If the paste lack in salt, add more salt (1/2 teaspoon ).
3. Add one whole egg. Mix well. The paste will appear slippery at the beginning and as you mix it, gradually it will attain its original texture.
4. Take a bread slice. Use a cutter or a lid of the desired size, press the lid over this bread slice. Remove the extra bread and cut into roundels. Tat the lid to collect the stuck bread coin.
5. Brush the bread coin with beaten egg.
6. Take a portion of chicken paste and spread this paste evenly over the bread coin.
7. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the top. Press lightly so that the sesasme seeds stick to the paste.
8. Again brush with beaten egg.
9. Repeat with the other coins.
10. Deep fry these coins into the hot oil.
11. Cook thoroughly towards the chicken side and as soon as you flip the bread side, immediately remove to prevent burning of this bread
Chicken Gold Coins are ready.