Login / Register


Your video will begin in 30
You can skip to video in 3

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.

Added by svrsprabhu in trending


Four people were arrested Sunday after peaceful rallies in Oregon turned violent as Antifa protesters clashed with a Patriot Prayer rally, triggering bloody fights in the streets.

Patriot Prayer, which describes itself as a peaceful First Amendment advocacy group, organized “Tiny’s Freedom March” in Portland as a going-away event for Tusitala “Tiny” Toese, who is close with group leader Joey Gibson, Fox News reports.

KOIN reports that in a repeat of a clash between Patriot Prayer and Antifa one year ago, hundreds of people converged in downtown Portland and almost immediately began to skirmish, resulting in three arrests and one other federal citation.

Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw released a statement regarding the protests.

“The intent of our presence today was to provide a safe environment for all participants, non-participants, and community members while ensuring the peaceful exercise of the First Amendment. The Police Bureau attempted to communicate directly with group organizers through the use of social media, a loud-hailer, and person-to-person communication in an effort to encourage an environment in which Portland community members could safely practice their right to free speech and assembly. Bureau members attempted to intercede by separating and arresting people on occasions when people’s safety were in jeopardy.”

What is with the Portland Police “Badge” shown above, that is the “gay pride”. The Portland PD have been so wrapped up in “social justice” and being a political partner that they have seriously forgotten how to do their actual jobs.

Federal Protective Service officers and a Multnomah County Sheriff’s deputy used pepper spray to breakup some of the clashes, Portland police said. Demonstrators were also seen using pepper spray and some threw fireworks, bottles and rocks at each other, according to The Oregonian.

About 45 minutes later, Patriot Prayer demonstrators marched on the sidewalks and clashed with Antifa protesters, according to KOIN-TV. Patriot Prayer rally-goers marched for about an hour before returning to Terry Schrunk Plaza with Antifa members on their tail, according to the station.

◆ Latest news videos:

◆ Google+:
◆ Email:
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (

Post your comment


Be the first to comment