Bread pieces tossed in manchurian sauce and served.
4-5 white bread slices, cut into squares
1 cup refined flour (maida)
½ cup cornflour
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon oil + for shallow-frying
1 medium onion, cut into cubes and layers separated
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1½ tablespoons green chilli sauce
1½ tablespoons red chilli sauce
½ tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1-2 green chillies, diagonally sliced
1 medium green capsicum, cut into dices
Sliced spring onion greens for garnishing
1. Mix together refined flour, cornflour, crushed peppercorns and salt with sufficient water to a smooth batter.
2. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Dip bread squares in the batter, place in the pan and shallow-fry till golden brown from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté for a minute.
5. Add soy sauce, green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce and vinegar and mix well. Add sgar, crushed peppercorns, salt, green chillies and capsicum, mix and bring to a boil.
6. Add fried bread squares and toss well.
7. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor