क्या आप जानते है इस रेगिस्तान के बारें में | The Greatest Indian Desert
andhralekha
Welcome
Login / Register

क्या आप जानते है इस रेगिस्तान के बारें में | The Greatest Indian Desert

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

URL

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Added by svrsprabhu in trending
38 Views

Description

क्या आप जानते है इस रेगिस्तान के बारें में | The Greatest Indian Desert

he Thar Desert, also known as the Great Indian Desert, is a large arid region in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent that covers an area of 200,000 km2 (77,000 sq mi) and forms a natural boundary between India and Pakistan. It is the world's 18th largest desert, and the world's 9th largest subtropical desert.

About 85% of the Thar Desert is located within India, with the remaining 15% in Pakistan.[1] In India, it covers about 170,000 km2 (66,000 sq mi), and the remaining 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi) of the desert is within Pakistan.The Thar desert forms approximately 10% of the total geographic area of India. More than 60% of the desert lies in the state of Rajasthan, and extends into Gujarat, Punjab, and Haryana.[2] The desert comprises a very dry part, the Marusthali region in the west, and a semidesert region in the east with fewer sand dunes and slightly more precipitation


Subscribe Us : https://goo.gl/mRFqpS

Post your comment

Comments

Be the first to comment
RSS